This was the tedious bit for me but hopefully the following info will not make it so for you, As you are turning your PS3 console back on you are also starting your stopwatch at exactly the same time (I used the one on my i-Phone) when the stopwatch reaches anywhere between 4.5 - 5 seconds…..
quickly (but gently) pull the metal TAB to remove your hard drive from the PS3.
Mine paused for a while at 99% too but I just left it 5 mins to complete the remaining 1%.
I already looked in the stickies and from what I've seen nobody else seems to have this problem. Thanks,-Jeff please don't mod me, but I have to bump this.
It is a serious question in my opinion, and I'm really seeking an answer.
If it's out of warranty, then expect to pay Sony for a solution to a problem they have caused (It was working fine before the patch right?
But they tell you from their script that the new patch has uncovered underlying issues with your console).
Step three: Inside of the PS4 folder, create a folder named "UPDATE" in all caps.
Step four: Download the update from Sony's website and save it in the UPDATE folder on your USB drive. Step five: If the power indicator on the Play Station 4 is orange, hold the power button until the system beeps (approximately 7 seconds).Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.Playstation servers, because everyone else will be trying to download it too.Only way to get out of it looping is then to remove the hard drive, or pay Sony to do it for you.If your console is within warranty I would suggest contacting Sony support first (lol), though I think all they can do is send you a second hand refurbished console which I doubt will be of any use unless you back up your saves regularly. While the update isn't required (single player games can still be played without an Internet connection), it is recommend that you install it to receive the full benefits of Sony's latest console.